Monday, 21 December 2009

Abusing the Master of Mankind's Internets

Bloody hell! I only popped out for a pint of milk and six weeks have elapsed! Typical issues with travel through The Warp I guess - the ship's psychic navigator is currently helping Inquisitor Mugabe with his investigations...

Anyway, whilst lost in The Immaterium I noticed this in the hardback edition of Warhammer 40,000 5th edition. (click to zoom and make the text legible).



Check out the seventh line - nice to see that the Workshop hasn't entirely lost the sense of in-jokey humour it had in the 1980s.

Elsewhere in the rulebook I notice a reprise of the old anti-Brum/Black Country joke from Rogue Trader and an "Inky Black Void" reference to the Talisman The Adventure expansion. Bless them.

2 comments:

  1. I'm not sure this is just a bit of decoration; I think this is what they make you sign before they let you play in their shops. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Master's iz fer killing!!

    ReplyDelete