Monday, 22 March 2010

Split?

I'm thinking of splitting this blog down into two different ones.

The reason for this is that over the past year, I've blogged about two totally separate sections of the hobby and I'm not sure the two sit well together. On one hand there is the OSR stuff, lots of thinking out loud about xD&D and a bit of Fighting Fantasy stuff, on the other hand there's all the figures-and-tape-measures stuff like 40K and Future War Commander. I'm not sure that people are interested in both and perhaps having to wade through half a blog's worth of stuff that is of no interest is hiding stuff that would otherwise be noticed.

If I split, I think FightingFantasist will keep the RPG stuff, something else will house the figure games. Maybe.

5 comments:

  1. I'm okay with you posting them both, since I'm interested in both. Either way is good though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait, wut? Are those two subsets of gaming subject matter not closely related? Conjoined even?

    Keep 'em together in one big roiling manpile of ideas, says I!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm mostly an OSR guy, but I like the exposure to different parts of the Hobby.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your blog the way it is, but I also like 40k.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the feedback, I think I'll keep it as it is for now and revel in the weirdly mixed content!

    ReplyDelete