Wednesday, 14 April 2010
Don't you hate it when you can only get part way through writing a blog post before running out of steam?
Recent failures have been
- What I think of Final Fantasy XIII
- What I think of a new-to-me discovery, the rogue-like Fatal Labyrinth on the Sega Megadrive
- An AAR on another game of Cold War Commander
- Photographs of some modern microarmour I've painted
- A big spiel about how 40K changed sci-fi in Britgaming from looked-down-up ghetto inhabitant to being more important that regular fantasy in just one issue of White Dwarf (WD93 to be precise)
- How 40K's imagery is still stuck in the mid 80s and early 90s and needs reinventing.
Just imagine I've given you wonderous prose about all of those things and we'll just carry on with whatever comes next :)