Wednesday, 14 April 2010

Things I Have Attempted To Blog About And Failed Miserably...


Don't you hate it when you can only get part way through writing a blog post before running out of steam?

Recent failures have been

- What I think of Final Fantasy XIII
- What I think of a new-to-me discovery, the rogue-like Fatal Labyrinth on the Sega Megadrive
- An AAR on another game of Cold War Commander
- Photographs of some modern microarmour I've painted
- A big spiel about how 40K changed sci-fi in Britgaming from looked-down-up ghetto inhabitant to being more important that regular fantasy in just one issue of White Dwarf (WD93 to be precise)
- How 40K's imagery is still stuck in the mid 80s and early 90s and needs reinventing.

Just imagine I've given you wonderous prose about all of those things and we'll just carry on with whatever comes next :)

2 comments:

  1. In that case, imagine that I wrote an erudite and compelling reply to the effect that 40K's visuals are indeed stuck in the 80's but that that's not a bad thing. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know that feeling. Half-a-dozen half-formed thoughts I can't quite get over the hump from meh to postable.

    The random ruined arcane city generator squats in my hindbrain laughing at my inability to get it down on paper. *rage*

    - A big spiel about how 40K changed sci-fi in Britgaming from looked-down-up ghetto inhabitant to being more important that regular fantasy in just one issue of White Dwarf (WD93 to be precise)

    The advent of WH40K? I hunger for this article.

    ReplyDelete