Tuesday, 26 April 2011

Busy Moving...


A couple of blog followers have nominated me for this Stylish Blogger thing that is doing the rounds - I haven't ignored it, it's just that I'm currently too busy to do any blogging so it won't get looked at for a while. I've sold Coop Towers so I'm sort of up to your eyeballs in alligators leaving one home in Dudley's rural Gay and Lesbian village and sorting out a palatial waterfront property elsewhere (I kid you not). The sham that passes for normal service will resume at some point.

2 comments:

  1. I must say the effects of global thingying seems to be effecting the northern climes worse than I thought. I dread moving, thus I haven't ...duh. But from the look and sound of your travails do be careful on the bends ... and avoid all corners.

    Safe move ....palatial waterfront eh? Now there's a dream.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the best with your move :)

    ReplyDelete