Friday, 19 April 2013

Retirement



I think it’s unlikely that there will be any more activity on this blog. The advent of Google+ seems to have taken the wind out of the sails of the OSR blogs and left a lot of good stuff trapped behind walled gardens where one needs a Google+ account to read or participate. I’ve no interest in doing that so my interest has waned.

I also, as the result of a change of lifestyle intended to try and combat my insomnia, switch the PC off a good hour before retiring for the night and that is quite dramatically cutting the time I spend online. I’m also becoming less interested in online communities as I get older and have to admit that much of my participating in such is only as a result of downtime in the office giving me the opportunity to browse threads and forums.

I’m not deleting the blog so stuff will remain here as long as Blogger does (and I’m not sure these days how long that will be…). You can contact me at o_cooperNOSPAM@NOSPAMyahoo.com. I am on FaceBook but only accept friend requests from people I know personally.

I will still be running the Rogue Trader game at Oldhammer Day this Summer and will probably be posting on the B.L.O.O.D. forum and Oldhammer FaceBook group about that.

Regards,

Coop.

Anyway let's sign out with Sabbat - Blood for the Blood God flexi-disc version from WD95 November 1987.